European Coatings Show
Presentation of the trade show :
Aesthetic, sustainable, functional, process-proof. The demands placed on paint and coatings for use in the automotive industry, construction chemicals, mechanical engineering, aerospace or shipbuilding are growing all the time. Decision-makers and thought leaders in the coatings industry face great challenges. The European Coatings Show gives them the opportunity to meet the innovation leaders and discuss the latest developments in nanoparticles, pigments, additives, production equipment or application equipment.
Since its premiere under the name of “Farbe und Lack” in 1991, the European Coatings Show has developed into today’s biggest and most important event in the world for the coatings industry. The event set new records in 2015 with 1.024 exhibitors – 6,4% growth. The very large international share of 66% for exhibitors and 62% for visitors also emphasizes the importance of the European Coatings Show as the world’s leading exhibition.
- 98 % of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups.
- 95 % of the exhibitors made new business connections.
- 90 % expected noticeable follow-up business.
- 54 % of the exhibition visitors came from the European Union, 68% from the rest of Europe, 22% from Australia/Oceania, Asia and Africa, and 8% from America.
Sectors represented :
- Coatings Raw Materials
- Printing Ink Raw Materials
- Adhesives Raw Materials
- Intermediates for Construction Chemicals
- Laboratory and Production Equipment
- Testing and Measuring Equipment
- Environmental Protection and Safety at Work
To learn more about the product range, click here
Key figures :
- Frequency : Every 2 years
- Number of visitors in 2017 : 30 198
- Number of exhibitors : 1 135
Useful links :
Your contact :
OTSA is the official representative for European Coatings Show in France.