Presentation of the trade show :
HOLZ-HANDWERK in Nuremberg, the European Trade Fair for Machine Technology, Equipment and Supplies for the Wood Craft, focuses on processing and working the living material wood. Here you find the latest trends and innovations for the woodworking & wood processing sector– from sawing and grinding machines to woodworking machines or extraction systems. This makes HOLZ-HANDWERK one of the most important events for carpenters and joiners in the European region.
Over the past years, the exhibition duo of HOLZ-HANDWERK and FENSTERBAU FRONTALE has developed into an impressive highlight for the sector.
- 97 % of the visitors were satisfied with the products at HOLZ-HANDWERK.
- 93 % of the exhibitors rated their overall success as positive.
- 96 % of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups.
- 95 % of the exhibitors made new business connections.
What are you waiting for?
Sectors represented :
- Woodworking Machinery
- Electrical and Pneumatic Tools
- Tools, Grinding and Polishing Aids
- Finishing Technology
- Software and Organization
- Disposal Equipment
- Fixing Equipment and Hardware
- Components, semi-finished Materials, finished Components for furniture-making and interior Finishing
- Wood and wood-based Materials
- Environmental Protection and industrial Safety
- Technical Colleges, Associations, Trade Press
To learn more about the product range, click here
Key figures :
- Frequency : Every two years
- Number of visitors in 2018 : 110 000
- Number of exhibitors : 1 329
Useful links :
Your contact :
OTSA is the official representative for HOLZ-HANDWERK in France.