Presentation of the trade show :
Cyber crime, industrial espionage, data theft and virus attacks. The IT security sector is constantly stepping up its activities in preventing these threats. For many companies, maximum IT security is a must when it comes to maintaining competitiveness and ensuring their survival. it-sa, the IT Security Exhibition and Congress, is the only specialist exhibition in the German-speaking region for keeping up to date on all things related to IT security. it-sa is the meeting place for IT security officers, service providers, and developers and suppliers of network security, data security, data protection, UPS, mobile security, mobile payment, cloud protection and more.
- 94% of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups during it-sa.
- 94% of the exhibitors established new business relations.
- 98% of the visitors were satisfied with the range of products and services presented.
- 98% of the visitors were satisfied with the opportunities for optaining information and establishing contacts.
it-sa sells out more quickly every year as the popularity grows. Companies wishing to exhibit at the next edition should contact OTSA as soon as possible to secure a space.
Sectors represented :
- Products and solutions for IT security
- Physical IT security
- Services/consulting/research in IT security
To learn more about the product range, click here
Key figures :
- Frequency : Every year
- Number of visitors in 2022 : 15 00
- Number of exhibitors : 600
Useful links :
Your contact :
OTSA is the official representative for it-sa in France.